Please click here for the public notice and all other documents pertaining to the upcoming Special Meeting of the Local Assistance Board, which is scheduled for January 19th, 2022 at 5:15pm. To dial in to the meeting, please call 1-425-436-6397 and then enter access code 4068225.
Join Our Team!
The 2022 NJ Law Enforcement Examination Applications are now available. Applications must be submitted by February 28, 2022. Click here to apply. For more information, please contact the Linden Police Department Professional Standards Division.
- US Citizen
- Valid NJ Drivers License
- Must be 18 – 35 on the closing date
- Must be a Linden Resident
- Must be a High School or Vocational High School graduate, or possess an approved High School Certificate.
Alternate side of the street parking is suspended tomorrow in observance of Martin Luther King Day.
Linden Public Schools remain committed to our plans for all students and staff to return to in-person learning on Tuesday, January 18th. Despite ongoing issues with the pandemic, we feel it is vital for our students to be in a structured and supportive learning environment that can only be achieved through full-day, in-person lessons and face-to-face interaction with their teachers.
Please help us to make sure that everyone is returning to an environment that is as safe as possible by following these guidelines:
- All students, staff, and visitors to our school buildings must wear a mask at all times to inhibit the spread of the virus.
- Anyone who is feeling ill, running a fever, or showing any symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home from school.
- If you are awaiting test results for yourself (or for family members if you are unvaccinated) you should stay home from school.
- If you are traveling, please monitor your symptoms upon return.
Thank you for your cooperation and support as we strive to balance the health needs of our community with the educational needs of our students.
Dr. Marnie Hazelton
Please click here for the public notice and all other documents pertaining to the upcoming City Conference and City Council Meetings. Information about these meetings has been added to the website’s calendar events below for each meeting accordingly.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, all applications must be obtained online by clicking here.
Once completed all applications must be returned via email no later than 4:30pm on Friday, January 28th, 2022. In addition to electronic submission, applications can be mailed to City of Linden City Clerks’ Office, 301 North Wood Avenue, Linden, NJ 07036. Applications that are mailed must be postmarked by the application deadline or they will be returned to the applicant. Please be advised that all employment applications must be completed at the time of submission. Please include copies of resumes, proof of qualifications or any additional documents you wish to submit with your application.
Submission Due Date: Friday, January 28th, 2022
Downloads & Links
- 1 Full Time Position of Registered Environmental Health Specialist in the Board of Health Department.
- 1 Part Time Position of Registered Environmental Health Specialist in the Board of Health Department.
- Employment Application
- Email Address to Send Application