Primary Resource Center
- Here is the primary resource for COVID-19.
- Where can I get tested? Right here.
- Where can I schedule a vaccine appointment? Right here.
- Where can I get vaccinated in Linden? Right here.
- Where can I get more information about New Jersey’s free COVID Alert NJ exposure notification app? Right here.
- NJ DOH Data Dashboard
- Volunteer with the Medical Reserve Corp by clicking here.
- To subscribe to the e-newsletter, VAX Matters, click here:
- The Department of Health’s YouTube Channel with education and informational video clips.
General Questions – Call 211
General information on how to stay safe, test sites, financial assistance, unemployment. donations, food, and other non-medical needs.
Medical Questions – Call 1-800-962-1253
Medical Information from healthcare professionals on symptoms, when to seek medical attention, and proper steps to take if exposed to COVID-19.
Vaccine Appointment Support – Call 1-855-568-0545 (8am – 8pm)
Help with setting up a vaccination appointment.