Primary Resource Center
- The primary resource for COVID-19.
- Vaccine Appointment Finder
- NJ DOH Data Dashboard
- Volunteer with the Medical Reserve Corp by clicking here.
- To subscribe to the e-newsletter, VAX Matters, click here:
- The Department of Health’s YouTube Channel with education and informational video clips.
General Questions – Call 211
General information on how to stay safe, test sites, financial assistance, unemployment. donations, food, and other non-medical needs.
Medical Questions – Call 1-800-962-1253
Medical Information from healthcare professionals on symptoms, when to seek medical attention, and proper steps to take if exposed to COVID-19.
Vaccine Appointment Support – Call 1-855-568-0545 (8am – 8pm)
Help with setting up a vaccination appointment.