Mayor Derek Armstead, the City of Linden, and the Department of Parks & Recreation are pleased to offer Mixed Martial Arts, a six week youth program.
Click here to view and/or download the informational flyer for this program.
- Who: Ages 5 through 17. Classes are grouped by age range, ages 5 through 10, and ages 11 through 17.
- What: Mixed Martial Arts, an effective form of self defense. Marital Arts is an art form that tests not only physical strength and endurance, but mental perseverance, determination and patience. This is all through a positive attitude, discipline, and respect towards others and ourselves.
- Where: John T. Gregorio Center, which is located at 330 Helen Street.
- When: Six week program. Every Wednesday from July 12 through August 16.
- Ages 5 through 10, from 5:45pm until 7pm.
- Ages 11 through 17, from 7pm until 8:15pm.
- How: Program cost is $50. To view full class description and register online, click here. For more information, call the Department of Parks & Recreation at 908-474-8600 or 908-474-8639. In-person registration is available 9am – 4pm at the JTG Center (330 Helen Street), or the Linden Multi-Purpose Center (1025 John Street). Online registration is available 24/7.