Mayor Derek Armstead, the City of Linden, and the Department of Parks & Recreation are pleased to offer the 2023 John T. Gregorio Basketball Camp.
Click here to view and/or download the informational flyer and permission slip for the 2023 John T. Gregorio Basketball Camp.
- Who: For 3rd through 8th grade, Linden residents only.
- What: Basketball Camp. Campers with learn basketball fundamentals, ball handling skills, footwork techniques, rebounding, shooting skills, dribbling skills, and offensive and defensive strategies.
- Where: Linden High School Gymnasium, which is located at 121 West St. Georges Avenue.
- When: June 26 through June 29.
- Monday through Wednesday – 9am until 2pm (bring lunch).
- Thursday – 9am until 12pm.
- How: Free program, registration required. Registration deadline is June 23, 2023. To view full program description and register online, click here. Please return the permission slip with your child on the first day of camp. Bring lunch for camp dates June 26 through June 28. In person registration is available 9am until 4pm at the JTG Center (330 Helen Street), or at the Linden Multi-Purpose Center (1025 John Street). Online registration available 24/7. All first time registrants are required to call during business hours to have an account set up. For more information, call 908-474-8600 or email here.