We are excited to announce that the City of Linden Summer Concert Series will begin on Tuesday, July 7th. For a complete concert schedule, click here. While we are looking forward to having the concerts, this summer will be very different than previous years due to COVID-19. There are several NJ Department of Health Guidelines and State Executive Orders that we are required to adhere to in order to have the concerts. Some of these restrictions and guidance include;
- Limited capacity per concert.
- Check in by 7:45pm or we reserve the right to cancel your reservation.
- Registration is required for EACH INDIVIDUAL ATTENDING and must be done by 4:00pm the day of the concert. LINDEN RESIDENTS ONLY. Registration can be done through Community Pass by clicking here, or by calling 908-474-8600. Bring Photo ID to check in.
- Face Coverings must be worn upon entering the Promenade, utilizing restrooms and in situations where social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Social Distancing throughout the Promenade will be required and encouraged throughout the park by our staff.
- NO DANCING ALLOWED.
- Restroom occupancy will be monitored throughout the concert by an attendant to encourage social distancing.
- Cleaning and disinfecting high touch areas will be maintained frequently throughout the concert.
- Patrons are encouraged to wash hands frequently and utilize hand sanitizer provided throughout the Promenade.
- Patrons who have symptoms of COVID-19 should NOT come to the concert.
- All other rules and regulations normally enforced at the Promenade still remain intact including No Alcohol permitted.
- The City of Linden has developed the required COVID-19 Operation Prevention Plan that complies pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Order.
- Patrons that do not comply with the Governor’s Executive Order pertaining to attending the concert will be removed from the Promenade.
- Due to the ongoing and changing nature of COVID-19, the City of Linden reserves the right to modify the concert schedule, regulations and amenities daily in regards to public health.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By coming to the concert, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- IN CASE OF RAIN THE CONCERT WILL BE CANCELLED. Call 908-474-8604 after 4:00pm.
Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 908-474-8600. We look forward to seeing you!!