The City of Linden Step Team
Mayor Derek Armstead, the City of Linden, and the Department of Parks & Recreation invite you to join the City of Linden Step Team!
Click here to view and/or download the informational flyer for this program.
- Who: For kids in grades 6 through 12.
- What: The City of Linden’s traveling Step Team.
- Where: Linden Multi-Purpose Center, which is located at 1025 John Street.
- When: Beginning on January 18, 2023, the Step Team will meet on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 6pm for eight (8) weeks.
- How: To view full program description and register online, click here. In person registration is available 9am until 4pm at the JTG Center (330 Helen Street) or the Linden Multi-Purpose Center (1025 John Street). Online registration available 24/7. All first time registrants are required to call during business hours to have an account set up. For more information, email us here, or call 908-474-8639.