Mayor Derek Armstead, the City of Linden, and the Department of Parks & Recreation are pleased to offer youth and adult sewing programs.
Click here to view and/or download the informational flyer for this program.
- What: Youth and adult sewing classes. Classes are grouped by age range.
- Youth Sewing (ages 8 through 13): students will learn all about basic hand-sewing stitches!
- Adult Sewing (ages 18 and up): students will choose their own sewing pattern! All details regarding fabric and patterns will be discussed during the first class. Sewing machines provided for use!
- Where: John T. Gregorio Center, which is located at 330 Helen Street.
- When: Six week program. Every Friday beginning on September 29, 2023 through November 3, 2023.
- Ages 8 through 13, from 5:15pm until 6:45pm
- Ages 18 and up, from 7pm until 8:30pm.
- How: $25 for the youth sewing program. $35 for the adult sewing program. To view full class description and register online, click here. For more information, email here or call (908) 474-8600. In-person registration is available 9am – 4pm at the JTG Center, 330 Helen Street or the Linden Multi-Purpose Center, 1025 John Street. Online registration is available 24/7.