Mayor Derek Armstead, the City of Linden, and the Department of Parks & Recreation are pleased to offer Senior Zumba Gold.
Click here to view and/or download the informational flyer for this program.
- Who: For Linden senior residents. Participants should consult with a physician prior to participation.
- What: Perfect for active older adults who are looking for a modified Zumba class that recreates the original moves you love at a lower intensity, with easy-to-follow Zumba choreography. The main focus is on balance, range of motion and coordination.
- Where: John T. Gregorio Center, which is located at 330 Helen Street.
- When: Fridays, September 15 through December 8, 2023 from 9:30am until 10:30am.
- How: Free program. Participants should consult with a physician prior to participation. To view full program description and register online, click here. In person registration is available 9am until 4pm at the JTG Center (330 Helen Street) or the Linden Multi-Purpose Center (1025 John Street). Online registration available 24/7. For more information, email us here, or call 908-474-8600.