Notice RE August 9, 2022 Board of Health Special Meeting
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that on August 9th, 2022 in accordance with the Open Public Meeting Act, N.J.S.A. 10:4-6 et. seq., and the Governor of New Jersey’s Executive Orders 102 and 104 regarding COVID-19 the Board of Health of the City of Linden will conduct a special meeting at 7pm. This meeting will be held virtually.
This Special Meeting of the City of Linden Board of Health is scheduled to discuss potential updating of Board of Health Ordinance “Portable Chemical Toilets” (1962) requested by the Linden City Council during their meeting in May 2022. Please note, in a Special Meeting, discussion is limited to only the items listed on the published agenda.
- Click here to join the meeting, then enter PIN 432 235 833 #
- To dial in to this meeting, please call 1-786-352-8497, and enter PIN 432 235 833 #
- If you join the meeting by phone, please announce your name when you enter the meeting so that we can put a name to the phone number you’ve called in on.
- Click here to access all meeting documents.
- Click here to view the Board of Health page.