The Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders & the Community FoodBank of New Jersey are providing this drive through only food distribution event to all Union County residents on July 23, 2020 at 9am.
- First 2,000 vehicles will receive shelf-safe food and fresh produce on a first come, first served basis
- One food distribution per vehicle, while supplies last
- Please make sure to clear out the vehicle’s trunk prior to arrival to make room for food bags
- Bring one (1) proof of NJ residency, such as a utility bill, driver’s license, ID card, etc.
- Event will take place rain or shine
Click here to view and/or download the event flyer. With any questions, or for more information, please email the DHS Action Line or call them at 908 558 2288.