Mayor Derek Armstead, the City of Linden, and the Department of Parks & Recreation are pleased to offer the 2023 Fall Little Kickers Clinic.
Click here to view and/or download the informational flyer for this program.
- Who: Open to all children ages 4 and 5.
- What: Little Kickers Clinic. All participants must have their own shin guards.
- Where: Soccer field at Wheeler Park, which is located at 234 West Stimpson Avenue.
- When: The Clinic will run for eight (8) weeks beginning on Saturday, September 16, 2023. Arrive at the park at 9am.
- How: Registration deadline is September 1, 2023. Registration fee is $50 for residents, and $60 for non-residents. The registration fee includes a one-time annual $6 insurance fee (if this fee has not already been paid with another program). All participants must have their own shin guards. Register online here. For more information and/or to register, call 908-474-8600, Monday through Friday between 8:30am until 4:30pm. Please note: all new “First Time” participants must bring the following original documents at the time of registration and we will make copies:
- Child’s original birth certificate.
- Household bill showing proof of residency.
- Diver’s License or photo ID of parent/guardian signing up their child.