The Union County Board of County Commissioners, the Village Super Market of Springfield Township, and Gargiulo Produce are providing a drive through and walk-up food distribution event to all Union County residents affected by COVID-19 on Tuesday, December 29th. Click here or text “FindFood” for English, or text “Comida” for Spanish to 908 224 7776 to find helpful information quickly.
- First 1,000 vehicles will receive shelf-safe food and fresh produce on a first come, first served basis.
- One food distribution per household/vehicle, while supplies last.
- Please make sure to clear out the vehicle’s trunk prior to arrival to make room for food bags and/or boxes.
- Bring a cart for the walk-up.
- Refrigerate any perishable items shortly after distribution.
- Bring one (1) proof of NJ residency, such as a utility bill, driver’s license, ID card, etc.
- Event will take place rain or shine.
Click here to view and/or download the event flyer in English and Spanish. With any questions, or for more information, please email the DHS Action Line or call them at 908 558 2288.