Click here to view and/or download the informational flyer for the Linden Police Citizen’s Academy.
- Who: Open to city employees, business owners and school faculty within the City of Linden who are over the age of 21.
- What: The Linden Police Citizen’s Academy will provide informational classroom and hands-on training, with members of the Linden Police Department as instructors. Participants will have the opportunity to become familiar with the day-to-day operations of their police department. Participants will be provided with an overview of the Department’s organization, structure and training.
- Where: Linden Police Department, which is located at 301 North Wood Avenue
- When: Wednesdays, from 5:30pm until 9:30pm
- October 25
- November 1, 8 and 29
- December 6 and 13
- Click here for the class agenda.
- How: Applications available in-person at the Linden Police Department, which is located at 301 North Wood Avenue. For more information, contact Det/Sgt. Christian Ramirez by email here. Space is limited. Fifteen (15) spots for the Adacemy are available on a first-come, first-servce basis.