Skip to content
City of Linden Annual Dog License
The City of Linden requires all dogs six months and older to be licensed. To obtain a dog license, written proof of valid rabies vaccination is required. Dog licenses available April 1, 2023.
- Dog License Fee:
- $13 for non-spayed/non-neutered.
- $10 spayed/neutered (proof required).
- Click here to complete a dog license application online.
- To obtain your dog license in person, visit the City Clerk-License Office (9am until 4:30pm) located at 301 North Wood Avenue.
- To submit your application by mail, send to: City Clerk-License Office, 301 North Wood Avenue, Linden, NJ 07036.
- Click here to view and/or download the Annual Dog License informational flyer.