Affordable New Jersey Communities for Homeowners and Renters (ANCHOR) Program – Public Events
Several community and local governments are hosting free events to help you participate in the Affordable New Jersey Communities for Homeowners and Renters (ANCHOR) program. Apply today for up to $1500 in property tax relief.
Click here to view the ANCHOR program public events schedule. Bring your government issued photo ID to the event.
Division of Taxation staff will be present at these events to:
- Assist in determining your eligibility for the ANCHOR program.
- Provide information such as New Jersey gross income or, ID and PIN (homeowners only), which can be used when completing an ANCHOR application.
- Help file your homeowner or tenant ANCHOR application.
- Click here to download the ANCHOR Application Assistance Form.
- Answer your questions about the program.
- Check the status of your previously filed application, or verify whether you have already filed.
- Click here to view and/or download answers to NJ Renters/Tenants ANCHOR FAQs
- Click here to view and/or download answers to NJ Homeowners ANCHOR FAQs.
- For more information, email here or call (888) 238-1233.