March 31st Food Drive for Linden Residents in Need
Mayor Derek Armstead, the Mayor’s Youth Commission, The Kanishka Foundation, the Mayor’s Office of Constituent Services, and Advanced Greek are proudly hosting a Food Drive for 250 Linden families in need.
- To participate, you must register by filling out the form. [Registration for this event is now closed.]
- Registration deadline is March 26th!
- Click here to view and/or download the informational flyer for this event.
- Pickup is on Wednesday, March 31st from 1pm until 6pm.
- Pickup is at the John T. Gregorio Center – 330 Helen Street.
Registration for this event is now closed.
View the gallery below to see what an incredible impact this event had on the community!