Click here to view and/or download the informational flyer for this event.
- What: Influenza vaccinations. Also availlable: COVD-19 vaccinations, updated boosters and testing.
- When & Where:
- Thursday, October 13, 2022 from 10am until 1pm at the Linden Public Library, which is located at 31 East Henry Street.
- Monday, October 17, 2022 from 6:30pm until 8:15pm at the Linden Public Library, which is located at 31 East Henry Street.
- Thursday, October 27, 2022 from 1pm until 4pm at the John T. Gregorio Center, which is located at 330 Helen Street.
- How: No appointment necessary. Walk-ins welcome for all dates and locations. Regardless of insurance status, there will be no out-of-pocket fee to any vaccine recipient at this clinic. Influenza vaccination is covered 100% by Medicare and Medicaid, and by most major health insurance providers. For more information, please call the Linden Health Department at (908) 474-8409.