The Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders, the Village Super Market of Springfield Township, and Gargiulo Produce are providing this drive up only food distribution event to all Union County residents affected by COVID-19 on Saturday, April 3, 2021 @ 8am.
- First 2,000 vehicles will receive shelf-safe food, dairy and fresh produce on a first come, first served basis.
- One food distribution per vehicle, while supplies last.
- Please make sure to clear out the vehicle’s trunk prior to arrival to make room for food bags.
- Bring one (1) proof of NJ residency, such as a utility bill, driver’s license, ID card, etc.
- Event will take place rain or shine.