Mayor Derek Armstead, the City of Linden, the Linden Board of Health and the Linden Public Library, in partnership with the County of Union are providing a COVID-19 vaccination clinic. No appointment necessary, walk-ins welcome.
- What: Covid-19 vaccinations and Covid-19 Bivalent vaccinations.
- When: Monday, March 26, 2023 from 6:30pm until 8:15pm.
- Where: Linden Public Library, which is located at 31 East Henry Street.
- How: No appointment necessary, walk-ins welcome. With questions or concerns, please contact the Linden Health Department at 908-4740-8409.
- Click here to view and/or download the informational flyer for this event.