Please register to attend this free webinar on Wednesday October 25th, from 1pm until 2pm to learn simple actions to help keep your workplace, home, you and your family cyber-secure!
In honor of National Cybersecurity Awareness Month, a dedicated month for the public and private sectors to work together to raise awareness about the importance of cybersecurity, the Region 2 National Preparedness Division is hosting this seminar that encourages four simple steps every American can take to stay safe online. Joining the seminar will be Rich Richard, Cyber Security Advisor for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).
- Who – This event is for individuals, families, the whole community, community-based and faith-based organizations, small businesses, federal, state and local government.
- What – Free cybersecurity webinar that encourages four simple steps every American can take to stay safe online.
- When – October 25, 2023 from 1pm until 2pm EST.
- Where – Online.
- Why – To protect your workplace, home, you and your family cybersecurity threats.
- How – To register for this free webinar, please click here.