Notice RE Shade Tree Commission Revised March 4, 2021 Meeting Notice for Due to COVID-19 International Health Crisis
The regular meeting of the Linden Shade Tree Commission will be held at 7pm. The meeting will be held electronically due to current health emergency, as declared by the Governor of New Jersey, limiting personal contact and public gatherings.The public may offer comment, at appropriate times by voice when the meeting is open for public comment in the program, or by submitting written comment no later than 12pm. prevailing local time, on the date of the meeting to the Commission Chairman/Secretary by email or by fax to (908) 474-8451. Please include your name and address in the correspondence and title emails “public meeting comment.” Please keep your microphone muted until the public comment portion of the meeting. Official action may be taken at this meeting. Portions of the meeting may be held in Executive Session.
- Submit written comments by email here.
- Click here to enter the virtual meeting without registration on March 4th 2021 at 7pm.
- Click here to be taken to the Shade Tree Commission calendar event, with login information to attend the meeting.
- Click here to read and/or download the official notice about this virtual meeting.
- Click here to download the meeting calendar resolution for all Shade Tree Commission meetings for 2021.
- Click here to download the agenda for the March 4th, 2021 meeting.