Notice RE New Job Positions Available In The City of Linden
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, all applications must be obtained online by clicking here.
Once completed all applications must be returned via email no later than 4:30pm on Friday, October 8th, 2021. In addition to electronic submission, applications can be mailed to City of Linden City Clerks’ Office, 301 North Wood Avenue, Linden, NJ 07036. Applications that are mailed must be postmarked by the application deadline or they will be returned to the applicant. Please be advised that all employment applications must be completed at the time of submission. Please include copies of resumes, proof of qualifications or any additional documents you wish to submit with your application.
Submission Due Date: Friday, October 8th, 2021
Downloads & Links
- 1 Full Time Position of Vulnerable Populations Coordinator in the Board of Health
- 1 Part Time Position of COVID Generalist in the Board of Health
- 2 Full Time Positions of COVID Generalist in the Board of Health
- 1 Full Time Position of Assistant Engineer in the Engineering Department
- 1 Full Time Position of Senior Mechanic in the Community Services Department
- 1 Full Time Position of Mechanic Helper in the Community Services Department
- 3 Full Time Positions of Laborer 1 Tier 2 in the Public Works Department
- Employment Application
- Email Address to Send Application
Click here to see all job opportunities available in the City of Linden.