Complete Fitness Program
March 29, 2023
Multi Purpose Center
1025 John Street, Linden NJ 07036
Mayor Derek Armstead, the City of Linden, and the Department of Parks & Recreation are pleased to offer Complete Fitness.
Click here to view and/or download the informational flyer for this program.
- Who: Open to all adults 18+ years of age.
- What: Eight week fitness program that will develop and reinforce healthy lifestyles and behaviors. The Complete Fitness classes will allow participants to engage in a variety of physical fitness activities that will help to establish lifelong fitness goals.
- Where: Linden Multi Purpose Center, which is located at 1025 John Street.
- When: The Complete Fitness program begins on Wednesday, February 15, 2023. The program will be held weekly on Wednesdays for eight weeks from 7pm until 8pm.
- How: Program fee is $50, plus a $6 annual insurance fee. First time registrants must set up and account and pay an annual $6 registration fee. Register online here, or register in person at the John T. Gregorio Center (330 Helen Street) from 9am until 4pm, or at the Linden Multi Purpose Center (1025 John Street) from 9am until 7pm. All locations accept checks, money orders, Visa, Mastercard, and online payment accepted. For more information, call (908) 474-8639.