Basketball Fundamental Skills & Drills for Boys & Girls
August 20, 2022
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Multi Purpose Center
1025 John Street, Linden NJ 07036
Mayor Derek Armstead and the Department of Parks & Recreation are proud to present Fundamental Skills & Drills for Boys and Girls. Hosted by Coach Lance.
Come with a great attitude, be ready to work hard and be on time!
- Who: Ages 8 – 10 (10am until 11:15am), Ages 11 – 13 (11:30am until 12:45pm), High School Level (1pm until 2:15pm), All Ages (2:30pm until 5pm).
- What: Basketball fundamentals. Skills and drills for diffferent age groups. The program will conclude with a travel basketball workout that is open to all ages.
- Where: Linden Multi Purpose Center, which is located at 1025 John Street.
- When: Saturday, August 20th, 2022. Fundamentals for ages 8 – 10 will be held from 10am until 11:15am, fundamentals for ages 11 – 13 will be held from 11:30am until 12:45pm, fundamentals for high school ages will be held from 1pm until 2:15pm. The travel basketball workout open to all ages will be held from 2:30pm until 5pm.
- How: For more information, call (908) 474-8639.