June 21, 2021
The City of Linden, Zoning Board of Adjustment meeting has been scheduled for 7pm. The Meeting will be conducted virtually via Google Meet due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Official action will be taken and portions of the meeting may be held in executive session.
The link to join the meeting, the phone number to dial into the meeting and the links to the meeting documents are available once meeting details are finalized.
All meeting documents for this meeting can be accessed by clicking here.
- Meeting Notice PDF
- ZBA-02-2021; Tomasulo & Mazzola
- ZBA-03-2021; Starphil Enterprises
- ZBA-05-2021; St. Elizabeth of Hungray, 179 Hussa Street,
- ZBA-06-2021; Ikram El Bannan – 1001 Roselle Street, Block 166, Lot 4
- ZBA-07-2021; Rui Tavares, 415 Garfield Street,
How To Dial In Using Your Phone
- To participate in this virtual meeting, first, dial 1 (720) 449-2574
- Then, enter the following access code: 680 751 866 #
How To Connect Using Your Computer, Smartphone or Tablet
There is no registration required for this meeting. Members of the Public may access the meeting from their computer, tablet or smartphone by clicking on this link.
Please use the Google Chrome web browser when attending with your computer. If you are attending using your smartphone or tablet, please download the Google Meet app on Google Play for Android, or the App Store or iOS.