Spring Tennis Camp
Mayor Derek Armstead, the City of Linden, the Department of Parks & Recreation, and USTA Certified Pro tennis instructor Tony Labonte are pleased to present Spring Tennis Camp.
Click here to view and/or download the informational flyer for this program.
- Who: Ages 6 through 15.
- What: Spring tennis camp with drills, games, contests, prizes and an optional tournament! Refreshments and loaner racquets provided.
- Where: Wilson Park Tennis Courts, which is located at 1113 Summit Terrace.
- When: Monday through Friday, April 10 – 14, from 9am until 12pm.
- How: $200 per participant. Additional $20 fee for non-residents. Loaner racquets provided. To view full program description and register online, click here. In person registration is available 9am until 4pm at the JTG Center (330 Helen Street) or the Linden Multi-Purpose Center (1025 John Street). Online registration available 24/7. All first time registrants are required to call during business hours to have an account set up. For more information, email us here, or call 908-474-8600. The following original documents are required for first-time registrants:
- Parent ID (i.e. Drivers License).
- Proof of Residency (i.e. utility bill).
- Birth Certificate of child.